For this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, we’re turning the clock back to 2013 and one of the most popular, and one of my favorite interviews of all time. We’re revisiting my chat with Bernadette Jiwa, and we talk about her then new book Make Your Idea Matter. Since speaking to her, she has published three more books including The Fortune Cookie Principle, Difference and her latest, Marketing: A Love Story. You can visit her very popular marketing blog, The Story of Telling here: http://thestoryoftelling.com/
Jiwa is someone you should be following if you’re not. She created her brand by doing one thing very well – creating content people love.
She’s the leading voice these days on differentiating your business and someone that has proven you can build a large and loyal following through content.
Questions I ask Bernadette:
- How writing a book based on a blog is different than writing a “Big Idea” book
- How do you define branding in a small business setting?
- How can a single moment play into the definition of your brand?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to differentiate your business and not be boring
- How to decide on what to write
- How your customers are involved in the creation of your brand
This week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is MarketingProfs. Do you have the write stuff? Unleash your inner writer by downloading the latest MarketingProfs marketing writing kit for free! Visit: http://mprofs.com/ducttape