Look, if you own a small business then it’s likely that one of your greatest challenges is marketing – or more specifically – getting more customers and more sales.
But, don’t worry, you’re not alone – it’s the single greatest challenge every business faces, but guess what – marketing isn’t really that complicated – if you know what to do when, who to do it with and how to get the most bang for your time and money.
Not many people talk about marketing this way, but marketing is a system. When you realize this and stop practicing the “marketing idea of the week,” you’ll understand the secret to building consistent and predictable marketing momentum.
And here’s the good news, you don’t have to try and figure out on your own – I’ve cracked the code and successfully implemented a simple marketing system in thousands of small businesses around the world that has created millions upon millions of additional revenue for my clients.
So, if you’re one of those people that thinks marketing is hard or complicated or something you’re just no good at – I’ve got news for you – none of that is true.
Once you understand that marketing is just a system, things get a whole lot clearer.
For over 20 years now I’ve been helping business owners like you gain the clarity, confidence and control that comes with installing a marketing system and that includes leading the charge to help small businesses integrate the offline and online space.
Business owners and marketers have been bombarded over the last few years with so many changes that it’s no wonder it all seems so complicated and convoluted, when in fact, it’s really not that hard to understand at all . . .
- If you approach your marketing logically and practically
- If you get very clear about how to spot an ideal client
- If you understand the perfect way to make your business stand out in the crowd
- If you know the secret to creating content that attracts eager buyers
- If you have the precise formula for creating the most profitable customers
- If you know how to build a total online presence that makes your brand the obvious choice
- If you know how to turn social media participation into sales
- If you know how to build an army of referral partners eager to act as your sales force
- If you know how to dramatically increase how many leads turn into customers
- If you know where to invest your dollars and where to avoid
- If you can quickly gauge the effectiveness of every move you make
In other words – if you build a proven marketing system
Why not take advantage of the product of 20 years of building, testing, refining and documenting a proven road map that been employed by just about every industry imaginable
Remodeling contractors, attorneys, real estate agents, manufactures, retail stores, plumbers, consultants, coaches, painters, accountants, insurance agencies, trainers, designers, artists, print shops, programmers, software companies, banks, publishers, doctors, dentists and many more . . . have installed our marketing system with stunning results.
Introducing . . .
The Duct Tape Marketing Ultimate Marketing System
We created the Ultimate Marketing System so that every small business owner could learn the best way to tap into the incredible power of a marketing system and master the strategies, tactics and tools required to build the most complete approach to marketing.
The Ultimate Marketing System is an online training system made up of 13 key marketing lessons, tutorials and action plans, constructed in the precise order you’ll need to create your system.
The Ultimate Marketing System is the work of a life time of small business consulting from best selling author John Jantsch and contains hundreds of proven strategies, tactics, tips and tools that are field tested and practical.
When you acquire the Ultimate Marketing System you get unlimited access to an online portal that contains each session and includes video tutorials, audio lessons, workbooks, resource and tool recommendations, case studies, audio and written training from topical guest experts, checklists and further reading on each topic.
Here’s an overview of what’s contained in the Program
Lesson #1: Discover your Ideal Target Market
In this guide we introduce the concept of “Strategy Before Tactics”. We’ll start by asking you to analyze and benchmark your current client base with an eye on identifying your “Ideal Client”.
Once you discover your ideal target market or markets, you must define them in a way that is very easy to understand.
You then must begin to communicate this definition to everyone in your firm, your bank, your vendors, and those you network with, so that they can clearly understand who else might benefit from your services.
- The 2 best ways to identify your target market
- 5 powerful steps to apply to your current client base to discover and attract more of your ideal client (these 5 steps are so powerful they will tell you more about your true ideal client than any marketing class or book!)
- Why firing 10% of your customers can increase the value of your business and even improve your brand
Lesson #2: Creating a Unique Core Message
In this guide we’ll focus even on the discovery and communication of a core point of differentiation that informs and drives every tactical aspect of your marketing.
We commit to things we believe in and companies that get that make their entire marketing about purpose instead of product. We’ll focus on making your well communicated sense of purpose a major part of your point of differentiation.
We will then wrap things up on focusing on defining, molding and communicating your culture in ways that support a positive brand experience in order to create a very powerful source of business.
You’ll learn . . .
- Why finding a core difference is the single most important factor in your marketing system
- How to get out of competing on price
- The 5 questions to ask yourself to find your unique point of difference
- The “talking logo” technique for communicating your unique point of difference
- 11 ways to differentiate from your competitors and find your true value proposition
- The 5-step blueprint for uncovering your point of difference
- 5 ways to make value a marketing strategy – when a market comes to value you as the“go to”choice, your profits can have a huge potential increase
Lesson #3: Brand and Identity
A properly executed identity can set the expectation for your client or potential client’s experience with your firm.
In this guide, we’ll work on developing more than just your logo or company name, and dive into the entire scope of elements that we fit under the heading of style.
Every time a client or potential client comes into contact with your firm he/she is experiencing your firm’s brand or style.
By covering the all the elements described in this guide, you will be on your way to ensuring that these interactions will be in support of your company’s image as opposed to detracting from it.
You’ll learn . . .
- Why your logo is not your only element in your brand (in fact, there can be as many as 23 elements that truly make your brand!)
- The 3 things to consider when deciding on a firm name and the 4 types of names you can choose from
- How to collaborate with your designer for better results
- How to conduct a Brand Identity Audit so that you know if your brand is “doing the right things” for your business
Lesson #4: The Marketing Hourglass
The central element of the Duct Tape Marketing System is something we call The Marketing Hourglass. The hourglass shape informs the emphasis on creating a total customer experience as opposed to simply going out and generating leads.
The steps in the Hourglass – know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer will be linked to specific actions or processes in your business designed to move prospects and clients logically down the path of the Hourglass.
You’ll learn . . .
- How your profits will increase if you implement the marketing hourglass
- Finding it hard to close a sale? It could be because you’re missing these 2 elements in the marketing hourglass.
- One simple thing you can do to increase your profits AFTER a sale is made – this is something many businesses neglect and leave money on the table
- Why having a great product or service is NOT enough and what is the “missing link” to achieving repeat customers
- 4 creative ways to repackage your offers to make them more universally appealing
- The simple way to create a by-product to potentially increase your profits (this could even up your expert status in your market).
Lesson #5: Content that Builds Trust and Educates
Marketing today is more about being found and less about going out and hunting. In today’s online, socially enabled world the currency of being found is content.
In this guide we’ll help you create your plan for consistently producing the kind of content that builds trust, educations and gets you found.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to adopt the“publisher”method for creating content for your business
- The 3 types of content you need create to increase profits
- The 4 types of content that builds trust
- How to craft your own Marketing Kit – a collection of information that help you present the best possible case for why a prospect would buy from you
- How to let other people bring you more clients using your content
- How to craft a marketing story for your business that lets you connect with your customers at the deepest level
- How to use content to increase your social media ROI
Lesson #6: Creating a Total Online Presence
It’s no longer enough to consider your Website enough as an online marketing tool. It’s got to stand up and practically beg people to interact with it.
In this guide we will discuss the various tools and tactics needed to take full advantage of the online buyer and social media participant.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to create a “listening station” – this automatically tells you what your customers are saying about you, your competitor and your market in general.
- How to know if any new tool of platform is right for you
- How to create a social media automation routine
- 10 plug-ins that make WordPress more useful
- How to take full advantage of Social Media to attract more prospects
- 7 steps to create a Social Media Conversion System to help you get more customers from Social Media
Lesson #7: Search Engine Marketing
Getting your business found by Internet surfers is one of the most important reasons for creating a web site. It is a good idea to learn a thing or two about search engine optimization (SEO) but the good news is the typical small business only needs to focus on three things to greatly improve their chances for showing up in search results for key phrases!
In this guide we will not only go into detail about the three most important things to SEO, but we will also provide you with an SEO toolbox to help you get ahead in the search game
You’ll learn . . .
- The only 3 elements you need to focus on to increase your chances of appearing on the first page of Google
- Why you need to participate in social networks if you want your website to rise in the search engines
- How to benefit from simple keyword research
- How to create web pages that search engine love
- 7 ways to acquire the RIGHT kind of links for your website
- 10 tools to carry out SEO and competitive research more effectively
Lesson #8: How to Win in Local Search
Local prospects and customers use the Web to find local businesses – everything from legal services to shoes. Positioning your business to be found by those local buyers can be the difference between surviving and thriving.
In this guide we’ll show you how to dominate in the local search game by following a well thought out 5-step process.
You’ll learn . . .
- The 5-step approach to dominate your local search landscape
- The best kind of content you should add to your website to increase local presence
- How to build your local profiles to attract more prospects
- How to take advantage of online review sites like Yelp and Google+ Local
- How spending just $30 can help you increase your rankings on local search (this might be the best $30 you spend in a year!)
- A powerful method to get extra local links and enhance your local presence
Lesson #9: Advertising for Guaranteed Results
Advertising is one of the legs of the “Lead Generation Trio” and while it is potentially one of the more expensive items in the marketing budge it still plays key role in our system.
In this guide you’ll learn how to integrate your advertising spend with your content strategy to get the greatest return on investment.
You’ll learn . . .
- 5 reasons why advertising is crucial to your business
- Why most advertising doesn’t work and how to make it will work for YOU
- How to use the powerful 2-step direct responder advertising to generate leads
- How to determine which form of advertising is best for your business (this ensures you don’t waste money on advertising avenues that don’t work for you)
- The pros and cons of 14 common advertising opportunities for your business
- How to succeed with Facebook advertising
Lesson #10: Referral Marketing and Strategic Partnering
Referral marketing is the second leg of the trio and when understood properly, it will allow you to take a proactive view of referral generation as opposed to simply relying on chance mixed with good work.
In this guide you will learn to build a referral engine for your business by implementing referral processes and campaigns to amplify your refer ability and by keeping referrals generation top of mind for your customers, partners and staff.
You’ll learn . . .
- How to create your own referral engine that drives new leads to your door
- The 2 very different and untapped sources for getting referrals
- The simplest referral tactic on the planet (literally anyone can implement this)
- The 5 core customer referral offers to motivate people to generate new customers for you
- How to generate referrals without even asking
- How to easily recruit and activate a strategic referral team
Lesson #11: Public Relations in Real Time
The third leg to the trio, Public Relations, can produce some of the most credible lead generation results when used in conjunction with the other two legs. From a trust standpoint few things beat the mention of your firm by what is seen as an unbiased 3rd party.
In this guide you will find specific information about how to create and format a PR toolbox to act as a systematic approach to PR generation.
You’ll learn . . .
- The 5 keys to achieving positive PR for your business
- The 5 step PR plan any small business owner can take to PR generation
- How to write powerful pitch letters
- 8 Keys to turn media interviews into a powerful marketing tool
- How to write articles for publicity
Lesson #12: Turning Leads into Customers
Many small business owners dislike the idea of selling. The good news is that when you install and operate the Duct Tape Marketing System, you’ll find that your prospects will be sold in some cases before your first meeting.
In this session we’ll show you the steps involved in turning an educated prospect into a paying customer.
- Why effective marketing eliminates the need for selling (if you hate selling this is salvation for you)
- The 3-phase Duct Tape marketing Lead Conversion System
- What client objections usually mean and how to overcome these objections
- 3 ways to bring your customers and prospects together to increase leads and referrals to your business
- 3 customer loyalty tools to keep your customers coming back for more
- The Selling System Technology Toolkit – certain tools and resources you can use to implement the Duct Tape Marketing System
Lesson #13: Putting it All Together and Keeping Score
For our final wrap-up guide, we’ll cover a lot of ground to make sure you move on with a firm foundation and plan of action to make everything we’ve covered in the Ultimate Marketing System come to life in your business over the next few months.
We will work on setting vision along with tactical goals and creating a marketing tracking gauge in order to aggressively track your marketing progress. We will also cover the importance of maintaining a marketing budget and living by a set calendar that acts as a visual marketing project management system.
- 3 questions to help your business get unstuck and move towards your goal
- How to best use your time to achieve your goals
- The simple way to track your marketing progress so that you know if you’re successful with your efforts (you only need to track 3 things)
- How to spend as little as possible to achieve your marketing goals (in other words, how to do marketing without wasting money)
- How to manage your marketing activities so that you know what to do each day with maximum focus
- 2 ways to make your sure staff is focused on the end goal so that you increase your chances of achieving it
In addition to all the modules and training you also get:
- 30 days of unlimited email support
- A 30 minute review session with a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant
- One core marketing document review and critique
How much does all of this cost?
I am paid thousands of dollars for my consulting services and for presenting in workshops and webinars for organizations such as American Express, Intuit, Verizon, HP, and Citrix so as you’ll see you’re going to get all of these tools at a fraction of the cost of what I’ve been paid to develop them
But, I actually think the better question is this . . . how much is it costing you every day that you don’t figure this marketing thing out and get on the path to more sales and more profit?
The Ultimate Marketing System is priced at $299.00. Buy it now and profit immediately from the reduced price and get started building your sales and profits right away.
2-Month No-Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee
As with everything I’ve ever offered, If you don’t think the Ultimate Marketing System can help catapult your business to fame and fortune just send me a note and I will cheerfully refund all your money. You don’t even need to give me a reason for opting out. See, I know the power of this program and I’m confident you will get it the first day you dig into the material. You win no matter what because I shoulder all of the risk.