Strategy First Plan from Duct Tape Marketing
Let us develop a comprehensive marketing strategy just for you.
Strategy and tactics must go hand in hand in order for a business to achieve a measure of true momentum, but an effective strategy must be in place before any set of tactics make sense.
Why You Need Strategy Before Tactics!
Let me ask you a few questions.
- Do you feel like you’re trying to sell to anyone and everyone?
- Do you feel like your business is a commodity?
- Is price always an issue with your clients?
- Do you seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients?
- Are you struggling to stand out from your competitors?
The answers to the questions above aren’t found in SEO, Social Media, or Web Content – these are strategy problems and they can only be addressed with strategy answers.
Once you develop a marketing strategy that is perfect for your business you’ll suddenly discover that:
- You can attract clients that are ideal for you
- You can stand out in ways that make the competition irrelevant
- Clients expect to pay a premium to work with you
- You can identify the most profitable ways for you to attract new business
What a Strategy First Engagement Includes
- Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – During this call we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Total Online Presence Audit – The engagement begins with an audit of your current online presence, which includes a look at your website effectiveness, SEO, online reputation, content, social media and competitive landscape. (We’ll discover and fix technical issues here.)
- Core Message and Ideal Client Persona Development – We’ll interview 5 ideal clients to discover your most effective competitive advantage. You will receive access to interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for your core message.
- Editorial calendar – Based on our keyword research we’ll build a Content calendar including 6 monthly themes based marketing and business objectives.
- Customer Journey Map – Using our proprietary Marketing Hourglass technology we’ll create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each of the phases of the Marketing Hourglass: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Competitive Landscape – High-level summaries and a report on competitive factors for 3 of your top competitors.
- Priority Growth Recommendations – We’ll recommend the 4-6 of highest-impact strategies identified and mapped out as next steps.
- Final Presentation of Findings – once we complete our work we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe are your best next steps. From this point, you can implement changes and tactics or ask us to propose managing your ongoing marketing.
The entire process takes about 30 days.
When you receive our strategy findings you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client and a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Let us help you grow your business
Take the next step to online marketing, with the Online Audit Presence. Once you complete the purchase, we’ll reach out quickly, schedule a time to talk, and kick off the conversation with a simple intake form. Estimated time to deliver your audit and action plan is 2 weeks after completing our first meeting.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If after we deliver your audit and plan you don’t think you can use this information to dramatically improve your marketing results, simply ask for a full refund.