Strategy First Blueprint from Duct Tape Marketing
Let us develop a comprehensive marketing strategy just for you.
Strategy and tactics must go hand in hand in order for a business to achieve a measure of true momentum, but an effective strategy must be in place before any set of tactics make sense.
Why You Need Strategy Before Tactics!
Do any of these problems exist in your business today?
- You feel like you’re trying to sell to anyone and everyone
- You feel like your business is a commodity
- Price is often always an issue with your clients
- You seem to be attracting the wrong types of clients
- You are struggling to stand out from your competitors
The answers to the problems above aren’t found in SEO, Social Media, or Web Content – these are strategy problems and they can only be addressed with strategy solutions.
Once you develop a marketing strategy that is perfect for your business you’ll suddenly discover that:
- You can attract clients that are ideal for you
- You can stand out in ways that make the competition irrelevant
- Clients will expect to pay a premium to work with you
- You can identify the most profitable ways for you to attract new business
What a Strategy First Engagement Includes
- Initial Getting Started Discovery Meeting – During this call we’ll learn about your current marketing efforts as well as future goals and objectives.
- Core Message and Ideal Client Persona Development – We’ll interview 5 ideal clients to discover your most effective competitive advantage. You will receive access to interview summaries, ideal client profiles, and our recommendation for a core marketing message that will allow you to stand out from the competition.
- Editorial plan – Based on our keyword research we’ll build a content strategy using our “hub” pages approach that will allow you to map out 6-12 months of content as part of your ongoing marketing efforts
- Customer Journey Map – Using our proprietary Marketing Hourglass technology we’ll help you create a roadmap of suggested marketing tactics for each of the phases of the customer buying journey: Know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.
- Competitive Landscape – We’ll study your biggest competitors and create high-level summaries and a report on their marketing strengths and weaknesses.
- Priority Growth Recommendations – From our research and an audit of your existing marketing and online presence we’ll recommend the highest-impact activities you need to consider fixing or implementing today.
- Presentation of Findings – Once we complete our work we’ll schedule a time to meet with you and your team via video chat to deliver the items above and map out what we believe is the best strategic approach for you to take with your marketing. From this point, you’ll have several options for how you put our recommendations into action. We can teach you or your staff to do it or we can do it for you.
The entire process takes about 30-40 days and involves three meetings with you and your team.
When you receive our strategy findings you’ll have a clear direction for standing out and attracting the ideal client and a roadmap of the most effective tactics to support your strategy.
Let us help you grow your business the right way!
Take the next step to online marketing, with the Strategy First Blueprint. Once you complete the purchase, we’ll reach out quickly, schedule a time to talk, and kick off the conversation with a simple intake form.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If after we deliver your final presentation and recommendations you don’t think you can use this information to dramatically improve your marketing results, simply ask for a full refund.