5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive Offline Sales
One of the most interesting things about the event is that showcased one of the ways you can use technology to create engaging events and reach people wherever they are. In a way it was the ultimate, online with offline kind of event that was the topic of the presentation.
Upward to 90% of our prospects are going online to search for products and services they intend to acquire offline locally. Smart marketers must adapt to this behavior by employing tools that make it easier for local shoppers to engage once they find you online in their town.
Enjoy this replay of the event.
Slides from the presentation
In 5 Ways to Use Online Tools to Drive More Sales we covered how to:
- Use Online Calls to Action: Leverage calls to action on your individual website to get more of your customers to act offline.
- Embrace O2O Advertising: Online advertising can easily be used to drive people to your offline business.
- Employ Networked Networking: The addition of online tools and networks have made traditional networking more effective.
- Form Local Social Groups: Create and facilitate local interest groups using online tools to dive awareness and sales.
- Get Online and On the Go: Take advantage of mobile use to drive on the go folks to your business.
Already a member? Log In