Duct Tape Marketing Updated, Revised and Alive
This week my publisher is releasing a totally revised and updated version of my first book Duct Tape Marketing.
I added over 15,000 new words and reorganized the content around the growing importance of online marketing and:
- using content to be found
- fusing online and offline tactics
- how to create a total web presence
- practical ways to get more from social media
- using the marketing hourglass to run your marketing
To celebrate the launch I would like to tell you about two special opportunities.
1) If you buy the book this week and I’ll throw in these bonus interviews:
- Derek Sivers, founder of CDBaby
- Mike Stelzer, founder of Social Media Examiner
- Scott Ginsberg, creator of the legendary Hello my Name is Scott
- Seth Godin, best selling author, blogger
- Peter Sims, author of Little Bets
Attendees will also receive a coupon for a free marketing audit worth $250 – a 30 minute session with a Duct Tape Marketing Consultant that will review the elements of your marketing system with you. It’s like having a personalized session to help apply what we cover in the live session and it’s my gift to you.
Thanks for all your support over the years, I really appreciate it.
Already a member? Log In