Tuned In On the Go
The following are a few resources you might want to consider if you find that your business takes you to other cities, countries and cultures.
- Google Translate for the iPhone – on the more tab of of Google for iPhone you just type in a word or phrase and pick your language.
- Handango – entire suite of software tools including maps and guides for cities and subways.
- Evernote – powerful note taking software that syncs with laptop, mobile phone and online versions. Even allows you to record audio notes and photo notes
- iPhone and iTouch applications – daily changing list of travel applications including city guides from Frommers, traffic guides, airport status alerts, local restaurant reviews and more
- RDM+remote desktop for mobile – check files, email, anything on your PC from mobile phone
So, mobile warriors – what tools have you found useful?