How to Build a Remarkable Business by Focusing On the Total Customer Experience
7 mini case studies guide the way to using The Marketing Hourglass process to turn your focus squarely on the customer
Download our free guide - How to Build a Remarkable Business by Focusing On the Total Customer Experience
Many marketers have been taught the concept of the marketing funnel. The idea being that you bring leads into the top of the large opening in a funnel and push the ones that become customers through the small end.
Long ago I started using the concept of The Marketing HourglassTM. The top half indeed resembles the funnel concept, but the expanding bottom half, to my way of thinking, adds the necessary focus on the total customer experience that ultimately leads to referrals and marketing momentum.
In this free 22 page eBook, you’ll learn how to develop the 7 touchpoints listed below in order to complete the Hourglass for your business, content, product launches and campaigns.
1. Know – Your ads, article, and referred leads
2. Like – Your web site, reception, and email newsletter
3. Trust – Your marketing kit, white papers, and sales presentations
4. Try – Webinars, evaluations, and nurturing activities
5. Buy – Fulfillment, new customer kit, delivery, and financial arrangements
6. Repeat – Post customer survey, cross sell presentations, and quarterly events
7. Refer – Results reviews, partner introductions, peer 2 peer webinars, and community building