Does Everybody Need to Write a Book to Be Successful?
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Tucker Max. He is the co-founder of Book In A Box, a company that turns ideas into books, and four-time, New York Times Bestselling Author. He and I discuss writing books and how they impact your business.
Max’s own books have sold millions of copies, have been translated into over 30 languages, and are credited with creating of the literary genre “fratire.”
A movie was made about his life in which he co-wrote the screenplay, and also produced the movie. In 2009, Max was nominated to the Time Magazine 100 Most Influential List.
Questions I ask Tucker Max:
- Does everybody need to write a book? Has it become the new calling card?
- Is there a process to get people’s thoughts organized to write a book?
- What are some tips on getting books to sell?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to guide people on the right path to writing a book
- Why writing a book for a niche audience can be so important
- How books are distributed and sold when they’re self-published
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Tucker Max:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!