The Impact of Dynamic Communication
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jill Schiefelbein. Schiefelbein is an entrepreneur, former college professor, professional speaker and communication expert, and the author of Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, & Manage Your Business. She and I discuss why the secret to growth, leadership, and management, whether it’s your life or business, is dynamic communication.
Schiefelbein’s first self-owned business, Impromptu Guru, received the 2012 “Rookie of the Year” award and the 2014 “Volunteer of the Year” award from the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce in Gilbert, Arizona. She went on to launch a national talk radio show, facilitate training and media coaching for the WNBA’s Phoenix Mercury and the NFL’s Players Networking Event at SuperBowls XLVII and XLVIII, and launched an educational video campaign on public speaking and communication skills that reaches thousands of viewers each week around the world.
Questions I ask Jill Schiefelbein:
- In regards to your new book, what are some things you’ve done that you think will set you up for success?
- How do you begin the process of marketing a book?
- What is dynamic communication?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why repurposing content is so beneficial
- Why one of the biggest skills in communication is how you listen
- How to measure the effectiveness of leading and management
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jill Schiefelbein:
- Learn more about Jill Schiefelbein.
- Read Dynamic Communication: 27 Strategies to Grow, Lead, & Manage Your Business..
- Purchase Schiefelbein’s products.
- Learn about Impromptu Guru.
- Watch YouTube videos.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email [email protected].
This week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. Klaviyo is truly a game changer. Unlike traditional ESPs or marketing automation platforms, Klaviyo offers powerful functionality without long implementation or execution cycles. It gives ecommerce marketers access to all relevant data from a variety of tools and makes it available to power smarter, more personalized campaigns. Bottom line, Klaviyo helps ecommerce marketers make more money through super targeted, highly relevant, email and advertising campaigns. Learn more at klaviyo.com.
This week’s episode is also brought to you by ActiveCampaign. This is my new go-to CRM, ESP, and marketing automation platform. With its low cost, any size of business can use it. Starting at $19/month, you can keep track of your clients, see who’s visiting your website, and follow-up based on behavior. Learn more here.