Tips on How to Stay Top of Mind
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is John Hall. John is the CEO and co-founder of Influence & Co. and the author of Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You. He and I discuss the world of content and how it is still the future of marketing.
In five years, Hall has grown Influence & Co. into one of the largest providers of high-quality expert content to more than 1,000 of the world’s top publications. Under John’s leadership, Influence & Co. was ranked No. 72 on Forbes’ “Most Promising Companies in America” list in 2014 and was named Empact’s “Best Marketing and Advertising Company of 2014” at the United Nations. Influence & Co. was also recently mentioned in Inc. as the No. 1 company dominating content marketing. Hall was recently recognized as a “must-see” and one of the most authentic speakers in Forbes.
Questions I ask John Hall:
- How do you think about content for each of the steps of the journey?
- How are you seeing people using content to build trust?
- What is content triggering?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What the relationship is between content and context
- How to get content in front of the right people at the right time
- How to use content to boost referrals
Key takeaways from the episode and more about John Hall:
- Learn more about Influence & Co.
- Buy Top of Mind: Use Content to Unleash Your Influence and Engage Those Who Matter To You.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email [email protected].