Tackling the Sales Aspect of Being an Entrepreneur
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jim Brown, founder and host of SalesTuners. He and I discuss sales training and techniques.
Brown has spent the last 10 years helping lead two companies from $1M to more than $10M and one from $1M in funding to $0. Today, he coaches tech companies and salespeople through the “Skeptical Selling Method” and also hosts a weekly podcast where he talks with great sales leaders and high performing individual salespeople about the behaviors, attitudes, and techniques that have led to their success.
Questions I ask Jim Brown:
- How should entrepreneurs set sales goals?
- How can you make sure you’re getting in front of the right prospects?
- How can you get around the budget question in the sales process?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to overcome the fear of selling
- How to stay strong with your price
- Why personalization is key to sales
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jim Brown:
- Learn more about SalesTuners.
- Access the roadmap.
- Connect on Facebook.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!